Christmas Returns Policy
We are happy to accept the return of Christmas gifts for exchange or refund up to and including Friday 10 January 2020. The rest of our returns policy remains the same. Full details of our returns policy are available below.
Doesn’t fit? Not quite right? We know, no one likes returning things, it’s a dull process and so we’ve put together a quick guide to try and make this as seamless as possible. Please note it is very important that when you return an item we know who the return relates to. Make sure you enclose the dispatch note or your name, order number, address and contact details. Without this information it will delay your refund as we’ll have to hire a private detective to try and figure out who it’s from!
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund (excluding any original delivery charge).
- The cost of the return is at the customer's expense.
- Items must be received in original condition. (unworn, unsoiled and unwashed.)
- All product tags HAVE to be attached, and returned in the original packaging.
- If returning footwear, backpacks or bags, the outer packaging layer is part of the product. Therefore, any damage may result in the return being refused!
- Shoes must be tried on indoors for obvious reasons.
- Please note that in the interests of hygiene we do not accept returns on underwear. You get where we are coming from here I know!
Just because the item wasn’t quite right for you, we are sure another customer will love it. So please think of them when returning your item. Thanks guys!
All goods are your responsibility until they reach our Warehouse. They will be inspected on return, and any items in an unsuitable condition will unfortunately have to be sent back. For your protection, we recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
Receiving Faulty Items:
Oh no! We’re sorry to hear this as we know how frustrating this can be. The member of staff responsible will be suitably booed and heckled! If you have received a faulty item or you’re unhappy with the quality please send our Customer Care Team an email with an image of the item as an attachment. They can resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Their email address is:
Our Returns Process:
Have you sent something back to us and wondering whether we’ve got it? Don’t worry, you'll receive an email to notify you as soon your refund has been processed. Please remember your item will need to travel through the postage system which may well take a few days and then once received we aim to check your item and process your refund within 14 working days of receipt. Hang tight, it takes us 14 days to process your return after we receive the item from our chirpy postman. If we can, we’ll get it processed even faster (Woop!) but the large volumes we now deal with mean we need 14 days from receipt of your returned parcel to get it sorted.
If you haven't received an email within 21 days of returning your items, please contact our Customer Care Team . Make sure you let us know your original order number, which items you have returned and any delivery reference numbers to help us assist you faster.
Any refund will automatically be credited to the card, PayPal account or other payment method used to make the original payment. Processing times here differ depending on the method of payment but 48 hours is usually the norm.
Please note the following:
- All return postage charges are the Customer's liability.
- We will refund postage/ shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
Any return not complying with these terms will be rejected I’m afraid. However, this does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Our Returns Address is:
UKK – Kool Returns
James and James Fulfilment Ltd., C/O UK Kolours