Internship Opportunities with UKK
What better way to kick start your fashion career than with UKK. Joining us as an intern opens the door to a fantastic career in the industry. We offer a wide range of internships varying in length from 2 weeks to a year. From day one you will be fully involved in the intricate processes and day-to-day running of the business. From getting hands-on with current projects to learning from our expert team, you’ll play an important role right from the start. We promise we won’t have you making endless tea’s & coffee’s!
Here at UKK we understand that not all interns are the same. Whatever stage you’re at in your career, we want to help you get the most out of the experience. We’ll provide you with tailored tasks, give you projects to manage, and provide you with on-the-job experience in various departments. If you have a preference on which field you prefer just let us know (we are all friendly, so wherever you end up you’ll be looked after). Our internships are currently unpaid, however we are happy to cover your local travel expenses to make sure you’re not out of pocket.
- Give your CV the boost it needs with some hands on experience in the fashion sector.
- Staff Discount – You’ll get 50% off all our brands.
- Although our internships are currently unpaid we are happy to cover your local travel expenses to make sure you’re not out of pocket.
- Events – Our social calendar is pretty busy all year-round, as we are invited to a range of events. There are also huge annual brand parties that aren’t to be missed!
- Flexibility with regard to holiday arrangements.
- Unlimited confectionery – What office wouldn’t be complete without a supply of vaguely health conscious biscuits, cake & sweets?!
What we are looking for:
- Ability to adapt to different tasks
- Hard workers with energy, focus and passion
- Creative and innovative people
- Team players
- Have good customer insight
- A passion for all things fashion!
Does this sound like you?
Our working environment is busy, exciting and fast-moving. It’s not for everyone but if you want to come and join us, send us over a copy of your CV and cover letter to: and title the email – ‘I want in!’
If we like what we see you will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to discuss the opportunity further.
🙂 If you would like further insight as to what it’s like to be a part of the team, check out what our latest intern had to say about their experience here.